Melissa Kaylene: My Week in Pictures.
Image Map

Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Week in Pictures.

We finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. We lucked out and the weather held up just long enough for us to have fun. The dark stormy skies made for some killer pictures.
I joined the PTSO this week. If you don't know, its like the PTA, it stands for Parent Teacher Student Organization. Pretty much, its just a little group of parents that vote and have a say on where school budgets go and help with fundraisers. Anyone can join.
We are down to the last full week of soccer. Anika is going to try and play basketball this year, so we shall see how busy that keeps us!
I got to spend some quality time with Miss Emma this afternoon, and her and I went shopping together for her Halloween outfit. She doesn't get to do many things by herself, and I always try to make time individually for all of my kids. She had lots of fun.
This week we have play dates and field trips, work meeting, soccer games, soccer practices, and whatever else comes our way!

~Melissa










3 comments:

  1. You are right, those photos are killer! Thanks for sharing! Fall is in the air, and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on the monday mommy mingle blog hop and you title caught my eye...I grew up in the Willamette Valley in Tigard! Love finding Oregonians!
    I'm your newest follower, I'd love a follow back if you like moetalksalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just visiting as a fellow guest on Danielle's Sunday Blog Hop. Sounds like you've got a crazy schedule to keep up with - but you're young, and families are fun!

    Will be following you, but meanwhile am inviting you to visit me at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com.when you can squeeze a moment! Maybe we could all get to know each other, especially if you Follow and comment. We'd all be delighted to see you there!

    ReplyDelete