Melissa Kaylene: 10 Father's Day Ideas + a DVD Deal!
Image Map

Monday, June 9, 2014

10 Father's Day Ideas + a DVD Deal!

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Father's Day ideas #JackRyanBluray #CollectiveBias #shop

I cannot believe that Father's Day is only 6 days away, because that will also mean that June is already half over! I always like to make sure we do something a little special for Wayne, so the kids and I will normally make him breakfast in bed, followed by special cards and presents that they make and buy for him, and then we try to keep the entire day relaxing by having a BBQ dinner for him as well. After the kids go to bed sometimes we will then have a special date night in with since we rarely have the opportunity to go out - and so this year I think I'm going to make him a little Father's Day movie night gift package from myself with the latest DVD release.

10 Father's Day Ideas + a DVD Deal! #JackRyanBluray #shop #collectivebias

Starting tomorrow, June 10th, Walmart is having a great deal on a two pack movie special including The Italian Job and the new release: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit for only $12.96 plus you can also receive $15.00 off of sports tickets at Ticketmaster! (The offer is good Tuesday 6/10 - Saturday 6/14 only) Since we rarely get to see movies at soon at their are released - especially 'grown up' movies, I think the #JackRyanBluray one will be a good thriller that we can watch and you seriously can't beat that price! If you haven't heard of the movie yet, here's the trailer for it:



What do you normally do on Father's Day? As much as I love having the kids give and make gifts, to me Father's Day should be spent doing things for your Father (and husband) as a family, whether that be letting him relax while you spoil him a bit, or getting out and doing some of his favorite activities together. Here's a couple ideas to get your own ideas flowing. 

10 Father's Day Ideas + a DVD Deal! #JackRyanBluray #shop #collectivebias

Do you have any other ideas you'd like to add? I'd love to hear!
Thanks #CollectiveBias for another great idea!

~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Love these suggestions for Fathers Day! I always struggle as my dad is such a simpleton and very hard to shop for. Thanks for all the great suggestions.

    ReplyDelete