Melissa Kaylene: Goodbye May, Hello June.
Image Map

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Goodbye May, Hello June.


Some random thoughts today:
 
Well where did May go? I can't believe that summer is (nearly) officially here! Wasn't it just January? Our Mom's were right. Every year just goes by quicker and quicker after you have children, doesn't it? Last week was full of work, meetings, fieldtrips for Pioneer Days, fieldtrips for swimming lessons, and my Dad and April drove up and stayed with us for this little thing called Preschool graduation! My little Emma is growing up and going to be a Kindergartener now. Which means Noah will officially be a preschool boy and Anika.... 5th grade! It's hard to believe.
 
I've been busy behind the scenes working with some local businesses and events that I feel connected too, that I'd like to share with all of my fellow Oregonians (or vacationers!)
 
 More and more I just love everything local; everything community.
 
It was a little scary taking that next step with my blog which up until recently only my close family knew about; not even my friends. I don't know why it seems so much easier having 2,000 people you don't know read it versus a few people you know. But I just thank each and every one of you who have followed along and left me sweet comments and emails. I really truly enjoy sharing things with all of you.
 
Above are just a few random pictures from my week last week, you may have seen a few of them from my Instagram account :).
 
~Melissa



8 comments:

  1. Hello! I follow you now.
    Have a nice day!
    Greetings from Bulgaria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love June! Stopping by from the Let's Get Social Sunday. Thanks for joining us this week :)Diane @MamalDiane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New follower from Social Sunday!
    I invite you to visit me at

    http://www.pjstreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! I'm a new follower from Social Sunday. Please check me out at

    http://honeysuckleandhissyfits.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting & following from the Sunday Social drop by sometime I'd love for you to visit. I am at DearCreatives.com Theresa Hope your day is great! Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love June becasue my son's birthday on coming 10th. Good collection of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think sometimes it's easier having strangers read my blog. It's not that don't care what strangers think, but somehow if someone I know voices a criticism I take it a lot differently than if a stranger does. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute pictures! I know, though... where the heck did May go?! Stopping by from the GFC Collective, and I'd love for you to drop by and visit my blog if you get the chance. Have a fabulous week :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete