Melissa Kaylene: Partner Opportunity
Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Partner Opportunity

 
 
 
 
I'm so excited! Thanks to everyone who has and is supporting me on my journey. I love sharing my ideas, creations, and life inspirations with you. I've been very lucky lately to have worked with some local companies and events, including In Good Taste PDX, Portland Annual Ladies Day Out, Portland Aquarium, and I have several more lined up for the next two months.  I have a passion to share local happenings in the NW as well as small businesses and other bloggers. All promotions are done on a case by case basis, and I would love to hear any offers/ideas you have. I also have very affordable ad space available through Passionfruit, and your ad will be seen on average 13,500 a month.
 
for some more info check out my media kit here , and feel free to email me:
 
 
I can't wait to work with you!
 
~Melissa
 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on your future endeavors!

    Thanks for linking up the to Friend Connect Blog Hop today!

    Co-Host // Justynn
    Creative Life Antics

    ReplyDelete