Melissa Kaylene: Ladies Day Out VIP Reception
Image Map

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ladies Day Out VIP Reception

 
Oh how I wish I would have taken more photos and these would have had better clarity! But I just  had to share with you, so today you get stuck with grainy selfie pics!  Last weekend my friend and I attended the first annual Ladies Day Out VIP reception, and was it ever worth it. For $35 we received two glasses of wine, unlimited Hors d'oeuvres, swag bags, and an amazing atmosphere. The lounge area was furnished with white couches and tables, with a pink glow from the lighting. Live music was played, and it was so much fun to 'window shop' prior to the show opening the next morning. There were giveaways and wine tastings - the evening flew by so fast! And proceeds from the event went to Girls Inc. of NW Oregon. ( read my original post here  ) In fact, the show was such a success that it will be back this December for a holiday edition! I can't wait for another excuse to go up to Portland and be treated like VIP ;)
 
~ Melissa
 

4 comments: