Melissa Kaylene: 31 Fun Summer Kid Activities // FBF
Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

31 Fun Summer Kid Activities // FBF

summer activities for kids



Summer is almost officially here, and I know some of you are already starting summer vacation! My preschooler Emma officially graduated into a kindergartener last night, and Anika has 12 more days until she is on summer break! I wanted to share with you one of my favorite posts from last summer for "Flash Back Friday" and hopefully give you some ideas for activities with your kids this summer. The photo above was taken last summer when the kids and I went exploring in caves! (You can read about our vacation adventure HERE and HERE)

 
 
Do you have any additional activity ideas? I'd love to hear! Leave a comment and let me know!
 
 
~Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Cave exploring is fun! We have some really cool caverns where I grew up and I can't wait to take Reagan!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas! Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d} ~ pinning to my party board.

    Hugs, Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like summer is going to be fun at your place! You have shared some great ideas-thank you.

    Thanks so much for linking up to the Say G'day Saturday party. I hope you will be able to join in again this weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz
    www.natashainoz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up your sweet ideas! Stop by again next week and link up another awesome project!

    Have a great week!
    Susie@bowdabra
    http://bowdabrablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab list!

    I would love for you to link up at the Mommy Archive - we're focusing on summer holidays this week, Alice x

    ReplyDelete