Melissa Kaylene: Baked Zucchini Bites
Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baked Zucchini Bites

zucchini bites

 

zucchini bites
 
 

The other week I whipped up a little zucchini recipe that was actually really good. It was great too, because it worked perfect and little finger food appetizers. Here's the recipes. Feel free to play around and modify it with whatever ingredients you have on hand.
 
Baked Zucchini Bites
 
3 Zucchini sliced to approx. 1/2 inch thick
 
Feta Cheese (enough to cover all slices)
 
One can of Italian diced stewed tomatoes
 
2 squares of the new Land o Lakes Saute' Express Italian and herb butter starter
 
 
Slice all the zucchini and lay onto cookie sheets. Spread each slice with the butter starter. Top with tomatoes and feta.
 
Bake at 350 for 30-40 min or until feta is just browned and zucchini is tender.
 
 
 
The Italian flavors in the butter and tomatoes flavored the zucchini really well! I was lucky enough to try the new butter squares for really cheap thanks to my couponing skills. :)
 
~Melissa
 
 
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Oh, those look delicious! Thank you for linking up with the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday Hop! Have a wonderful rest of your week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuum these look fantastic and simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever tried these with Eggplant? So happy I stopped by from the Mom's Monday Mingle... great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up on the Bloglovin Blog Hop tonight!

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-my-goodness-these-look-amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a whole large pack of zucchini in the fridge. Land O' Lakes isn't in South Africa, so I'll use butter and herbs. Thanks for the recipe idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks yummi and complete. Love zucchini in all shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea for a side dish! will try it for dinner, maybe even today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love zucchini in any form!

    Popped by from Paula's no rules hop

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband would probably eat these but you won't catch me eating zucchini. It scares me! LOL

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! This looks really good and very easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these look delicious! Thanks for sharing! Pinning to my party board ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love zucchini in any form. These sound great. Thanks for the recipe.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Bev
    @ Eclectic Red Barn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love zucchini, these look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing this, I would love to try it sometime. I would really like for you to share this on my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays blog link party (it's not just for sweet recipes).
    http://sarahlynnssweets.blogspot.com/2013/06/sweet-tooth-tuesdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have these pinned! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always on the hunt for a new recipe and this one for zucchini looks great. What a fun, eye catching and nourishing side dish. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting! I'm not a zuchinni fan, but my husband is & I know he'd love this! :) Thank you so much for linking up with me this week at Tasty Tuesdays! I’ve pinned this & shared it with my followers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing?

    ReplyDelete