Melissa Kaylene: silly little girls
Image Map

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

silly little girls



 
These silly little girls. Anika had her choir program last Thursday, and of course I had to have some pictures of my superstar before we left. And it turned into and impromptu family photo op.
 
The choir program was amazing. The 4th and 5th graders exceeded my expectations by far. Its so nice to see kids doing positive things. The 5th grade band had their last performance directly after the choir sang.
 
 Guess who wants to play the clarinet next year? I think I have a mini wonder woman on my hands. ;)
 
~Melissa

7 comments:

  1. your family is beautiful! Cute silly girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I found you via the Peacoats n Plaid Blog Hop! GORGEOUS photos! Beautiful children x

    Looking forward to staying up to date with you!

    Leanne x

    http://www.oh-mydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fabulous photo op! I'm so glad you created collages of these fun photos. Everyone looks so lovely, even when making funny faces. :) Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are having lovely family with 2 wonderful princesses. They are really cute and playful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! You have the most beautiful family! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun! Makes me look forward to having more children! I have one 13 month old son who is such a joy! I found your blog through the Modern Hippie Momma blog hop. I hope you can return the visit on my blog: http://getfithealthylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute family! Yay for impromptu photo shoots :)

    ReplyDelete