Melissa Kaylene: Happy Birthday, Little Man.
Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Man.


Three years ago today I had my last baby.
 It's hard to believe he's going into preschool this fall. I can't imagine my life without a little boy to make our family complete.
We had a blast at his party last Sunday, with 85 degree weather I made nearly 300 water balloons for the kids, and then somehow water guns and super soakers got brought out and everyone had a water war. :) Noah was having so much fun he didn't even want to do cupcakes, ice cream sundaes and presents!
Noah wanted a Team Umizoomi party, all blue and orange, so that's what I attempted to create. It seems like when you are the one preparing the party, not as many good pictures get taken. At least I got a few. Someday, someday, I'll get a better camera. Until then, these will have to do.
Happy birthday little man.

~Melissa

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful party, and what a wonderful little man! :)

    We’re so glad you joined us for Let’s Get Social Sunday- hope you’re having a great week!

    Joy from Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! You get the mommy award!! Happy birthday big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy Birthday to Your Big boy Noah <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you did good when the bday kid doesn't have time for the cake!!!! Great job mom!

    ReplyDelete